Xi Chapter of Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity was organized in April, 1919, on the campus of Alabama Polytechnic Institute. For a number of years prior to 1939, Xi Chapter's home was a white frame house on College Street. In the fall of 1939, Xi Chapter moved into their beautiful new brick home at 267 South College Street immediately next door to what is presently the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity house. This remained home until 1986, when Auburn University needed the land as a parking lot for the Auburn University Hotel and Conference Center. Thus, began the drive and effort to secure funds that led to the construction of the beautiful, new Xi Chapter house on 831 Lem Morrison Drive, at the west side of the campus. Members, alumni and friends joined together to plan and build this $1.25 million dollar home for present and future members of Xi Chapter, Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity.